Dallas

White Rock Lake, Dallas, TX
I officially landed in Dallas a year ago. To fathom this is crazy to me, I had left Michael and Lincoln at this point and moved to a state I had never been to all within 10 days. We have grown and changed in ways I cannot begin to describe and all we can do is thank the Lord for He knew best! We have made lasting friendships, grown our walks with the Lord, continued to build a solid foundation for our marriage and more than anything HAD A LOT OF FUN!

It is hard to believe it was a year ago I started my first job here in Dallas, but now that chapter is coming to a close and a new fantastic chapter is opening. I have learned more than I ever imagined and my mind has been opened more than I thought possible. I will sincerely miss everyone at LVLT. I was not only blessed to gain so much knowledge but also to meet a leader there like none other I have ever encountered. He is every employee's dream manager. He sets the bar high and yet is daily helping you to get there in any way he can. He appreciates and gives credit, he encourages and he takes the time to teach you thing things you question. I am beyond grateful for my chance to work with him. I will take his teachings far with me.

As I head into my new position I am excited for the challenges that lay before me. I know that I am once again beyond blessed to have the opportunity ahead. I am excited to continue learning and work for missions my whole heart believes in. The mission of Christ and the mission of community. I am thankful and humbled that the Lord trusts me with these, for I am weak but He is strong. Not to mention, I am completely pumped for the team I am entering and all the memories to be made with my new work family!

I have learned over the past year or so that life is all about paths. Weather  your path, your parent's path, the Lord's path, etc. you are always in search of something and on your way to get there. I can honestly say though, that my path has never been so perfectly fit for me as the one I have been on since surrendering it to Him and trusting Him with the results. It is difficult and sometimes full of loose cobblestones but with Him I do not fall and with Him the desires of my heart are found (sometimes in places I did not even know they existed!). Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understandings. In all of you ways follow Him and He will make your paths straight."

Thank you Lord for bringing us to Dallas and giving me the job that got our family here, for you knew this is where we were to be. Thank you for the consistent provision over our lives and for knowing what we need even when we are unaware of it. Thank you for telling us no when we needed to hear it for you had something better planned for us. Thank you for the friends and family we have gained here in Dallas and the life you daily hand to us. We are thankful for you have blessed us beyond measure and we continue to see your goodness. Thank you for the past year with LVLT and all the ways you have grown me there, and from the absolute bottom of my heart thank you for this new opportunity you have laid in my path for I am beyond words for my excitement, it is a long awaited answered prayer. Thank you that you are a God who knew me better than I knew myself and your timing is always perfection. We love you so much God and thank you for your abundant blessings in our life, and more than anything that we can call you Father.

All this in Jesus name,

Amen.

xoxo







P.S. On my last day at LVLT I was honored to be thrown a "good riddance" party at Dave and Busters. What a fantastic way to be sent off, how truly blessed I am. Below are a few of the captures:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum