Scrumptious Surprises!

This sticker immediately makes me smile!
Michael has checked the mail now everyday for about a month salivating at the thought of there being British chocolate in our mailbox. So as usual we drove home on Friday and I scuffed my way to the mailbox thinking nothing would be there when to my astonishment there was a box that contained exactly that- British chocolate. Along with a few other scrumptious surprises, Lincoln sure liked playing with the feathers and I got a panda hat you would not believe! Michael dug into a cream egg and immediately claimed they were somehow better than the ones we have here in the States! The ladybird (ladybug) ones were by far my favorite! A giant success all around, we are so thankful to Mum, Dad, Sam & Sparky! As if that was not sweet enough my wonderful sister-in-law took the time to also send a fun separate card so our mailbox was once again full of love from abroad yesterday.Thank you guys for taking the time and making our first Easter in Dallas special! Happy Easter, we miss and love you all! 

xoxo

Ernie & Bert

Yum Yum!

Happy Boy =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum