Easter Recap!

Yesterday was quite a day in the Tuohy household. We were overcome with joy and love for what Easter means to us. We started off the day with quite the Easter Egg hunt for Lincoln and Mike- the Easter Bunny sure knew what to leave in their baskets. Lincoln got a sweet new toy named Mo and Michael's was filled with English treats he must have carried from across the pond! The sweet bunny even left me some goodies as well! Next we headed off to Watermark and prepared for possibly another typical Easter service... we were pleasantly surprised when our Pastor Todd Wagner decided to throw a twist on it and teach on the true gift of salvation. If you have time I highly recommend watching the link below, you will not be let down. Such an inspiring message that just by being simply good people who do good things does not mean we are going to spend eternity with the big guy! Love me some truth! This Easter we were also so loved on by friends offering up their homes for us to join them on Easter since our families are here there and everywhere, except Dallas! Figures, right!?! We then finally finished off the day with Michael cooking a traditional English Sunday Lunch and watching Passion of the Christ, man did I sob. There is a reason I waited so long to see it, I believe that its no coincidence, for this Easter was the first Easter I felt I truly grasped that He came and died for me, not just for the salvation of the human race but for me, Erin Tuohy and for my husband Michael Tuohy and all the others there are, He loved us that much. I hope you all had a blessed day and this Monday is starting off fantastic, I myself took a "me" day from work and am loving this time to reflect, love on Lincoln and enjoy the gift of new life!

The Story Plain and Simple

Todd Wagner | 04-24-2011 | Selected Scripture

http://www.watermarkradio.com/



xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum