a year later.



Wow. A year. I cannot believe that so much time has passed. I started a new job that has challenged, encouraged and filled my cup in so many ways, we traveled to Michigan for a lacrosse tournament, The Broncos made the hubsters day by joining us here in DTown, We had our second anniversary (whoop whoop), We went to our first UT Game (BOOMER SOONER still at heart!), We spent Thanksgiving in Colorado, We took a trip to the Aquarium, We got a new dog- sweet Molly- a golden retriever (Lincoln loves being a big brother!), Michael turned 25, We had our first Team Tuohy Christmas here in Dallas, Sweet DD returned to the MEGA making me love my job more and the MEGA, Michael's life was radically changed through The Real Men's series at Watermark, Two MEGA girls got married, We bought our first house and then re-molded it, Michael had an undefeated season in lacrosse, A dear friend got married, I turned 25, Michael's family visited... twice, A MEGA girl got engaged, My sweet family also joined us in Dallas, Another dear friend had her more than precious and perfect son, Our community group has continued to do life together, oh and yes WE ARE HAVING A BABY... currently finishing up week 12. Incredible. Thank you Lord for uncountable blessings. 

xoxo


North Carolina for sweet bride's wedding! 
Michigan! 
Moving Day! Love me some Lincoln!
Broncos come to town!!! 
Sharks- YES please. 
I heart my job. 
Team Tuohy Expands!!! YAY Molly (a few months after we got her!)
Our First Home!!!
Mr. & Mrs. Stine
Community Girls 
UT Game

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum