Everything I Need



I came across this post on Facebook last night with this Kutless video, it is beautiful and so aligned my heart with Gods. So this morning during my quiet time I listened to it again and it just put my heart at peace once again. Something they say in the interview of the song is it is based off the the fact that "you don't realize Jesus is all you need, until that is all you have." So true. When we went on a mission trip as a family years ago to Juarez, Mexico I remember going down thinking we would help change their world and make it a little brighter and faithful to Jesus, what I was not prepared for was how they would change my world. They have faith like I desire to have, they rely on Jesus for their next meal, next paycheck, next everything. Their entire world can be going wrong and they still have faith and still are faithful servants. Could we say we would be the same, I do hope so. Enjoy this video and get right with your Savior who loves you and longs for you to need him and solely him.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum