Love for The Game.


My husband loves lacrosse. When I say love, I mean looooooove. There is this sense of joy when he cradles the ball back and forth, or strings his stick. A sense of belonging and comfort when he is out on that field, it just works for him. I use to find that peace, comfort and joy when snuggled up at my grandparents house getting spoiled and loved on, but for him it is all in being on the field. When we moved back over to the states I was hopeful that this love would continue with us, although a bit nervous when Dallas became our home! To our blessing not even a month after arriving though he had a coaching position lined up for the upcomming season and was roaring to go! The day of his first practice, I will never forget the glowing I had in my heart watching him coach these boys... he has a magical way when it comes to teaching kids and every now and then when I get a glimpse of him in action, my heart melts and I remember how I fell in love with  him all over again. See, we met at a camp full of  kids and it was that mutual ground that started this very relationship! So once again my heart was beaming and I knew he had found his nitch here in our new home. I am sure the rest of the season will be documented on here as well as it starts to consume our life more and more! In the mean time here is a glimpse of practice one...

 

Gooo Panthers!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum